5 to 15 minutes away by car :
- Abbey church of Marmoutier ; magnificent Romanesque front; archeological crypt. Romanesque church of Saint-Jean-les-Saverne
- Centre for reintroduction of stork (upon apointment)
15 to 30 minutes by car :
- Boat lift in Artzwiller ; close by : Mechanical sledge slope with 500m height difference ; glass maker’ workshops
- Abbey church Saint Peter & Paul in Neuwiller-Lès-Saverne.
- La Petite Pierre : center of the Regional Park of Vosges du Nord. Old town with castle, built on a rock; jazz festival in august.
- Cave houses in Graufthal.
- Dabo rock with Leo IX-chapel and restaurant.
- Parc Aventure in Brumath : sport and fun in the trees and on the lake.
- Thermal water spa in Soultz-Les-Bains
- Balade à dos d’âne à Danne-et-Quatre-Vents.
- Bowling in Phalsbourg.
- Météor brewery in Hochfelden. Guided visits with beer tasting are organized in summer.
- Royal Palace cabaret in Kirwiller; this is one of France’s biggest music-halls with over 200 000 guests every year.
- Alsatian Wineroad : starts in Marlenheim, 20km south of Saverne.
- Climbing site in Kronthal, over 100 tracks.
- Strasbourg is 30 minutes away, either by train or by car (2 hours by bike).
Un peu plus loin …
- By train or car : Obernai, Sélestat, Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, l’Ecomusée d’Alsace à Ungersheim.
- By car : attraction parc Europa Park, located in Germany, at border of France. Lot of attraction and sensations are waiting for you.
Boat lift website
Glass maker website
La Petite Pierre website
Thermal water website
Bowling in Phalsbourg website
Royal Palace cabaret website
Climbing site in Kronthal